Bamco welcomes international kitchen and bathroom cabinetry orders. We have been delivering kitchens around the world for many years and understand the details of getting it right the first time.
We can take care of your project from design, to drawings, to manufacturing, and installation or we can work with your local contractor to ensure a seamless process. More details on Bamco international kitchen orders.
Working with an international kitchen supplier has unique challenges. Here are some questions to ask before ordering a kitchen or bathroom:
- Will my quote include duties and local taxes? If not, can you tell me how much they will be?
- Who will design the cabinets?
- If I want you to send a designer, who makes the arrangements?
- How will you ship the product to me?
- What international associations do you belong to?
- Who will install the cabinets?
- If I want you to install them, who makes the arrangements?
- What material will you use in my specific location?
- How will you confirm fitment issues?
- What contractor and tradespeople referrals can you offer and can I speak to them directly?
- What are the terms of payment?
If your supplier can’t answer these questions quickly and clearly, look for another company. We cannot stress enough the importance of partnering with a supplier that has international experience.